Commission Junction

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MomKnows Reviewer Opportunity

About a month ago I wrote about a great site called SheKnows here. They have some great information throughout their site as well as message boards and moderators to help you along the way. SheKnows also has a Points and Prizes program where you find words to earn points which you can use towards some great things on their site.


Today I want to follow up with the MomKnows reviewer program. I signed up for this in January and last week I received my first package to review:


All of this great food arrived via UPS. Inside was a letter stating two more packages would be arriving over the course of the month. I do not know if all 100 mom reviewers have been selected, but it would not hurt to inquire. How do you do that? Good question. Head on over to the SheKnows message board and read the post on becoming a MomKnows reviewer. While you are there check out my review on the above Wild Harvest Organic samples.

0 awesome responses:

About This Blog

After experimenting with affiliate programs, advertising, and different ways to make a little extra online I decided what better thing to do than to share all that wonderful information! So, here it is. Just for you. Every time I find something new and exciting, worthwhile, or just plain fun I will blog about it here so you can get in on, too.

View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Get Affiliated!

Linkshare

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP