Commission Junction

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Are Surveys Worth Your Time?

Sometimes. For instance, I was chosen for a focus group back in December which paid me $75 (gift card of my choice and I chose Amazon.com). This opportunity presented itself after I took a survey from Zoom Panel. That is the only focus group so far, but I have earned enough points through Zoom Panel to claim a reward. Nothing is a must have so I am waiting.

Now, I was taking quite a few surveys through MyView and not gaining any ground. Well, that is until a little over a week ago. I was going through my emails and almost missed something good. See, every time you take a survey you gain an entry into their monthly sweepstakes. I opened one and it said I was randomly selected as a potential grand prize winner in the February MyView Sweepstakes. Seriously? I sent them my name, address, and phone number; I had to give that information when I entered. I received a second email with some paperwork and a W-9. Now they want my social security number, so I had to get a second opinion. Who better than Wendy at Sweeties Sweeps? Wendy congratulated me and I felt comfortable finalizing the paperwork. Today I had $500 deposited in my paypal account. Completely unexpected.

Are surveys worth your time? Possibly. I would recommend signing up for one or two and seeing how it goes. They have proven to be worth my time, at least some of my time.



Image courtesy of Pecuniarities

0 awesome responses:

About This Blog

After experimenting with affiliate programs, advertising, and different ways to make a little extra online I decided what better thing to do than to share all that wonderful information! So, here it is. Just for you. Every time I find something new and exciting, worthwhile, or just plain fun I will blog about it here so you can get in on, too.

View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Get Affiliated!

Linkshare

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP