Commission Junction

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hubpages - Like a Blog But Not


Sure, you may be thinking, "I thought that is what I was doing with all this affiliate information". And you would be right, and wrong. There are other places on the vastness of the world wide web that will pay you to write or, at the very least, give you another venue by which to showcase your talents and knowledge. Or, just ramble on about things of little matter, but do not quite fit the model of your blog.


Let us start with Hubpages. I found Hubpages thought Amazon's Mechanical Turk program. Yes, there I go with Amazon again. Well, I will talk about the Mechanical Turk program at a later date. Let us stay focused. Hubpages is a neat community of writers called hubbers. And they create pages called, you guess it, hubs. This is great if you want to share a story, or a how-to, or just about anything you can think of to write. They even have a place to request hubs. You could request one or fulfill a request. Simple, right? It is. Hubpages gives you a few tools to get started: text boxes, picture placement made simple, RSS feeds for your blog or a blog on the topic you are writing. You can link to an eBay store or items. Check it out. I have created three hubs and am working on a fourth. And the people I have met are great, too! Here is one of my hubs: Worst Date EVER

After you sign up click on my account at the top of the page. On the right side you will find a link for affiliate listings. Here you will add your affiliate ids for Google Adsense, eBay, Amazon, Kontera, & Google Analytics. This is how you make money through hubpages! Be sure to promote your hubs on your blog and wherever else appropriate.


photo courtesy of Hubpages.com.

0 awesome responses:

About This Blog

After experimenting with affiliate programs, advertising, and different ways to make a little extra online I decided what better thing to do than to share all that wonderful information! So, here it is. Just for you. Every time I find something new and exciting, worthwhile, or just plain fun I will blog about it here so you can get in on, too.

View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Get Affiliated!

Linkshare

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP